Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fotos Argentinas

Hi everyone!
Now i finally came home from Argentina. Wow, a year already past away and I cannot believe it at all.
As you might have noticed I havn't been blogging since march. That is too bad, so now I'm gonna come back again, and I'm gonna show you some of the things I've seen and experienced this fantastic year i had in my beloved Argentina.
I'm gonna select ten photos from each of the twelf months i spend there. That means i have to look through all of my photos, and there is a lot! So i can't promise anything for how fast I will be, but I'll try to do my best.
Hope you'll still keep reading my blog.
-Henriette

Hola todos!
Al final llegué a mi casa en Dinamarca, Wua, un año ya se fue y no lo puedo creer. Como se probablemente daron cuenta, no estoy activa acá desde marzo. Es una lastima, asi que voy a volver usar el blog, y los voy a mostrar algunas de las cosas que vi y hice en este año fantastico que tuve en mi quierida Argentina.
Voy a selecciónar diez fotos de cada uno de los doce meses que vivia en Argentina. Eso significa que tengo que buscar en todas mis fotos y hay un monton! Por eso no los prometo nada de cuanto que va a durar antes que pueda ponerlas acá, pero voy a probar ponerlos lo mas rapido que posible.
Espero que se vayan a continuar leer mi blog.
-Henriette

No comments:

Post a Comment